More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Lost Comments

Well, it didn't take me long to screw up something on the blog! Apparently, I accidentally deleted the first 4 comments. I didn't want to offend anyone this early in the game, so I'm posting them here.

mywtfao: Congratulations on your blog ! It looks "Jazzy" (new term I heard used in Georgia so it must be a good one).

Adrian: Hi, I'm Heidi's friend from Nova Scotia. There may not be a blueberry state but Oxford, Nova Scotia is known as the Wild Blueberry Capital of Canada. Just a quick fact for you. http://www.town.oxford.ns.ca/about.htm

Heidi Mac: Miss you already! Love that photo of you. ;)

mywtfao: The blueberry is the state fruit of Maine, New Jersey and North Carolina. Got that from www.netstate.com in case you want to know.

5 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo great! I can now leave offensive comments on your blog as well! Cannot wait to see your new place...much love!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, great job Ames! Yes mywtfao, her blog is rather "Jazzy".

Oh, and I am thinking of changing my blog commentator identity thingy to bftdomywtfao... ah, maybe not

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I miss you!! Went ot the Alamo Drafthouse last night to see You, Me & Dupree, it was a little frightning, I think all of us have a "Dupree" in our lives..well at least I do..a.few of 'em! ha ha!!Glad you made it safe, is my room ready yet??
much love,
Julie

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took me 6.3 minutes to figure out bftdomywtfao but being the master of lexicographic brilliance that I am, I finally got it !

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

I still can't figure either one out (being non-brilliant)! But love ya both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home