More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sprung


My blog was in hibernation for the winter. Just like the bears.

Now spring has sprung, and new life is all around. So it seems like a good time for the rebirth of my blog. Please enjoy a few springtime pictures I took around Atlanta on Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Eric Schulz said...

Great pics!! Glad to see you blogging and photographing again!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Oh My Gosh! Those are incredibly beautiful! You DEFINITELY need to take up your photography hobby again. Atlanta is indeed gorgeous in the spring.

AND I missed reading your blog so glad you are back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home