More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Life is Beautiful Indeed

On Wednesday evening, the stars aligned, and two events occurred that have changed my life for the better...Eric ditched his piece of crap Treo for a new phone that actually works, and Sanjaya was voted off American Idol. I could not be happier.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Your brother, who also has a Treo, has the number of days counted until he can trade his in - doesn't speak well for those phones that two people in my family have had them and both hated them !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home