More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ace in the House


Imagine my surprise when I walked by the frozen food section at Kroger tonight and saw this poster announcing a special live appearance by Ace Young. Ace will actually be performing twice Wednesday night -- once near the frozen peas, with a special encore presentation over by the rotisserie chickens. Don't miss it!

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Maybe we can look forward to seeing Sanjaya perform in canned fruits next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home