More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cold as the Rockies


Despite appearances, this is not an ad for Coors Light. Instead, it's a fun Colorado fact that we learned on our trip to Telluride. Every morning, we awoke to a breathtaking view of the Rocky Mountains. Turns out we were looking at Sunshine Peak - the image produced on every Coors Light label!

Actual Colorado pictures (not just beer labels) coming soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

I am sooooooo ready to see some pictures!!! So get them posted !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home