More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Williams-Sonoma Spree

For Christmas, Eric gave me a Williams-Sonoma gift card so I could buy some nice new kitchen items for our house, mostly to replace a few not-so-nice old items. As it turned out, it was way too easy to spend the gift card...and then some!

If you come visit, I'll make you something in my new loaf pan.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

They have us hooked, don't they? You and e gave me a gift card there one time and I think I ended up dropping a couple hundred extra there. I LOVE that place!

And by the way, I love the place mats and bright yellow napkins. Bet they look awesome on the black granite bar!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Eric Schulz said...

Yeah. I might have to rethink the gift card. It was a generous amount, but we spent more than twice that. Next time, I'll give her a $5 gift card and tell her she's welcomed to spend twice that. She could get a spatula after a couple years of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home