More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

By the Numbers

Here is the breakdown of my interaction with the company I really want to work for...

Number of months since my first conversation with the recruiter: 6

Number of jobs I've interviewed for: 3

Number of employees who have interviewed me: 14

Number of hours spent being interviewed: 12

AND, AS OF TODAY, THE MOST IMPORTANT NUMBER OF ALL...

Number of job offers: 1

I think I earned this one, huh?

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Susan said...

GETTING THE RESULT YOU WANTED: PRICELESS!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Absolutely - you earned it ! I'm proud of you - as always !
Mom

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your day of getting poked, prodded, and inoculated went well. You totally deserved the position. You Rock! You are almost as cool as Pam Beesley...

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay aim-zers!
im so happy for you = ]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home