More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not your ordinary billboard cows...


Who doesn't love the Chick-fil-A billboard cows? Since the company is based in Atlanta, the cows in this town get to dress up for their billboard appearances.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Susan said...

LOVE the billboard cows! I actually got to meet Mr. Chick-Fil-A himself, Truett Cathy, and his family in Fort Payne. He bought a house from me for his Winshape Foundation, gave me a stuffed cow and an autographed book. I'm since a cow supporter!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

I love cows ! It may be a throwback from my young day's as a farmer's daughter that I got to watch baby calves being born or riding on the backs of cows like they were horses or getting to try my hand at milking but I, too, am a cow supporter !

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Oops- that should be days, not day's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home