More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weirdness Unveiled

Sorry to have disappeared from the blogosphere for a while...but what better way to return than with a personal weirdness list?? I was tagged by my weird sister, Susan.

I'm an extrovert by nature and love to interact with people. However, there are a few places where I think interacting with people you don't know is pointless and should be banned: elevators, airplanes, and public restrooms.

I absolutely love getting my hair cut.

I absolutely loathe mission statements.

I can't sleep in socks. (Any comments from Sip on this topic will be automatically deleted.)

I would probably be more successful if everything I did in life was graded by a teacher.

Now I'm tagging my weird husband, Eric.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

I am soooooo glad you are back ! I promise not to make any comments about socks but I am pretty sure your sister will be doing so.

And I have that same weirdness about conversations with strangers in public places - just don't like it. I was in a middle seat on an airplane to Hawaii once (about an 8 hour flight)and Chatty Cathy was sitting beside me and I thought I was going to slit my wrist !

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

Yeah! I miss any Amy news. Fill us in! Hope you had a great birthday and are enjoying your new life in Atlanta. We miss you guys! PS. Kiddo is having outpatient surgery on Wednesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home