More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wired and Fired

Here are the AWESOME results of our weekend pottery painting at Wired and Fired. From the top: Amy's candy bowl; Eric's wine glass holder; Anna's salad plate; Jeff's sushi plate. Eric's piece is numbered, and he is currently accepting bids.









6 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Very Pretty ! Jeff and Anna did very well on their first try.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

Love your bowl Amy! Happy New Year!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Eric Schulz said...

The wine glass holder is up to nearly $.85. Get in early and place your bid(s) now!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

I don't think I get the whole wine glass holder concept. Most of the time I hold a wine glass in my hand ! Other than the fact that it is orange and blue (two of my fav colors) and the fact that it has A&E initials on it (two of my fav people) I don't think I would have any use for it. Sorry, e, I would like to help out but going over $.85 is out of the question.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Susan said...

TWO of her favorite people? HAHAHAHAHAHA That should read HER TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE.... lol Good job on the paintings guys! I want to go next time!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Continuously running this post is NOT going to bring in more than $.85 for the wine glass thingy - so how about a picture of your new ride ????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home