More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

35th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival


All 205 photos from Telluride are now available for viewing! Be sure to click Options at the bottom of the slideshow page and choose "Always show title and description" so you can see all my comments. Enjoy!!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Oh my gosh! Those are absolutely gorgeous! I know you all had a fabulous time and I am so glad you got to have that wonderful experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home