More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fall's Radiance


I lived in Austin for the past nine years, and there were only two things I really missed about the southeast...my family and the seasons. Driving through the northern parts of Georgia and Alabama this past weekend reminded me why it's so good to be back. These autumn leaves may not be that impressive in photos but are absolutley breathtaking in person.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

The photos are beautiful and you're right, seeing them in person is more spectacular than can be captured in a picture but you did as well as anyone can in portraying the beauty of it. Your photography classes paid off !

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amy! cant believe I found you! Its Mikko. Send me an email as you see this so I can get your mail adress. We have a lot to catch up on. mikko.hollo@cederroth.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home