More Social than Work

Thanks for visitng my blog! I decided to start this when I moved from Austin to Atlanta in the summer of 2006. I figured the new adventure would offer some fun stories to share with friends and family around the globe. I'm a Social Worker, by the way -- hence the title of the blog.

Friday, December 08, 2006

"Like, the NUMBER seven?!"

This was my response when I woke up this morning and my husband told me the wind chill was seven. My brain simply could not compute how that was possible. But once I walked outside to go to my car, I fully understood what he meant.

I am certainly not complaining, though. For nine years, I griped about there not being any seasons in Texas other than hot. So now that I am finally experiencing an actual winter again, I am going to put on my scarf and gloves and face the biting cold like a champ.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just made me laugh at loud...really, really loud. I felt like I was there. Now it is in the 70's again the week before Christmas. It is so nice to experience all of the seasons... ALL in the same week!

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, it is late and you made me laugh "OUT" loud, not at it. But if loud were here, I would laugh "AT" it. It is very, very late. Don't worry, I am not going to preview this message either... publish dammit, darn word verification!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home